Sabado, Oktubre 23, 2010

Keiji's stormy birthday bash

October 19 is such a special event in the family, on this day the new member of the family  was born which happen to be the birthday of my only brother too. During this day mom and I make sure that we cook something as thanksgiving to these two important persons on our lives. 

Last October 19, Tuesday everyone was busy preparing a small family gathering and since it was close to pay day it was really a small gathering lol! Eventually preparation and other necessities were done till the storm stroked.  Keiji was so sad, I was also a little bit nervous because Keji's temperature was a little bit high followed by black out on the electric power.

But despite of the bad weather, we were able to celebrate the boys birthday happily, it was not a big celebration but to celebrate it with love ones is already fine. Later that time before I get to bed to get some shut eye, I realized that I  have been a mom for four years and I'm so glad and happy that on those years I had raised this smart four year old boy.It's an accomplishment and I'm very proud to have Keiji in our life.
To the Lord above, thank you for making us better persons, for giving us the strength and wisdom to be better parents, for giving us the most wonderful gift in the world, may you continue to bless and guide us always!

1 komento: