Biyernes, Setyembre 10, 2010

my funny, interesting, sad experiences.. A Bogs life..

Life is so interesting! Its been awhile when I first step in to our office knowing nothing about the net, I mean these thing doesn't interest me at all. Day by day I've  learn small things which I found out that I'm starting to enjoy them. 

Today is my first time to put something on my blog and I'm very happy to share any of my experiences to everyone, I'm sure some would enjoy reading them or for some, they might get irritated but I merely don't care, this is me and this is my blog anything written here will be my own opinion any violent reactions will not be accepted.

Here is a little recap about myself, many of my friends call me "Bogs" but that is not my name my parents gave me, the name was given by my high school friends, it was a from my last name I think. I chose my title ; " a bOgs life" because I will be posting many things about me, and I think the title is cute and unique also.

Feel free to read my thoughts and other blah blahs. I will also be posting my experiences, funny and my evilness maybe..=) lol!  plus stories about: friends, love life, vices and evilness again.  Also, my interesting stories about being a mom and a wife will be posted here, again welcome to my blog, my world, my life! =)




1 komento:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! :) I hope you wouldn't end up like me who's lazy to update my blog. XD

    TumugonBurahin